Safety is paramount
We place the safety of site personnel above everything else. Our seven key focal areas are:
- Identification, assessment and management of HSE risks, workplace health and hygiene issues and promotion of fitness for work strategies;
- Compliance with and or exceed the clients commitments and obligations;
- Provision of training and development opportunities for our people, to ensure awareness of and competency in our HSE management system;
- Provision of a safe workplace, plant and equipment;
- Documentation, monitoring, inspection, audit, review and continual improvement of the performance of our HSE Management System;
- Compliance with, and where appropriate exceeding applicable legal requirements;
- A planned and systematic approach to achieving client and legislative requirements.
Our aim is to become a valued member of your site operations, projects, upgrades and shutdowns. To do this we, provide rope access services, which expand upon your routine shutdown and project capabilities. By providing these services, we can create a valuable partnership with your operations, improvements and shut down team.
We are always continually striving to achieve our goal of ‘zero harm’, whilst minimising the impact of our operations on the environment.
Our goal is zero
Tasman Rope Access will set HSE performance targets in line with the requirements of clients. For all Tasman Rope Access operations our number one goals are:
- Zero Fatalities
- Zero Lost Time Injuries
- Zero Environmental Incidents
Health, Safety, the Environment and Quality are, without compromise, our number one focus and highest priority. This is mirrored by all personnel engaged for work or the provision of services by Tasman Rope Access. Our overall goal is to protect both people and the environment.
We recognise that attaining the absolute goal of realising no harm to people or the environment is extremely challenging and we work with our clients, suppliers and the workforce towards achieving this goal and continuously improving our management system. By providing our safe and specialist services to your organisation we will prove to be an extremely useful asset to your site’s daily operations and improvements.